Global usability test in 4 countries for Intel
Test of computer-based software in Brazil, China, Japan, and Germany with 20 users in each country. Employing a mix of quantitative and qualitative methods.
Loop UX coordinated all of the tests, assimilated and interpreted the data, and delivered four country reports to the client with a set of recommendations.
The project involved:
- 80 users in four countries
- 23 staff members in 5 countries
- Planning, project management
- Technical setup: streaming + recording video
- User recruitment, moderation, observation
- Analysis and reporting +400 pages and video
- English voice over of 126 hours of video