At Loop UX we have our own fully equipped one-way-mirror usability test lab. The lab facilities consist of a test room and an observation room. The test facilities can be rented on a daily or hourly basis.
We use the lab ourselves when conducting user tests for clients. Clients can watch the user tests live from the observation room, which has space enough for 5 people. We also have an additional room that can be used as an extra observation room with live video streaming or as break out area. See details and pictures below.
Rent our usability lab
If you would like to conduct user tests, focus group interviews or other user research studies yourself you can rent the usability lab on an hourly or daily basis.
We help you with the technical configuration of the lab to match your needs and provide you with general assistance. And we have a service minded hostess to welcome the test users and serve drinks etc.
Features of the usability lab:
- Test room.
- Observation room.
- One-way-mirror between the two rooms – enabling observers to view the users without being seen or heard.
- Live video broadcasting of multiple video sources from the test room to the observation room: Of the user’s hands and the device being tested, of the user’s face, or of whatever is needed for the specific test.
- Video recording of multiple video sources.
- Sound broadcasting from the test room to the observation room.
- Sound recording.
- Mirroring of a computer screen in the test room to a monitor in the observation room.
- Eye tracker
- GoPro 4 Silver
- Ziggi HD USB document camera
- Zoom H2next Recorder
- Lavalier Lapel Microphone
- 50 inch flat screen TV in observation room